Monday, June 8, 2009

♥_ move shake !

♥_ 『 4 - 6 -2009 】
over night at my lougong house
i has make the ' zong ' 棕 that i promised before to him : )
his mum said it was nice ! : D
happy * : D

♥_ 『 7 - 6 -2009 】
u know ! : )
yesterday was a great night for me !
yeah yeah ! move move shake shake !
can't explain the feeling : )
i go move move shake shake yesterday
actually my sweeties planned to go supper club
unlucky .. didn't open : (
so .. we change place and went barcelona
i don't feel wanna go there ..
but nevermind larh ! : D
i just wanna have a try to feel what going on in club : )
it is not bad at all : D .. it is not as high class as other club ..
a lot of people who same age with me i think ..
no picture to share : ( sorry ..
but promise next time will remember take pic : )
my 1st time on clubbing night : D
it was syok ! ..
i enjoyed a lot ! : D
baby ! move move shake shake ! : D
p/s : ( my hubby donknow about it .. so .. shhh ! : P )

2 comments: