Thursday, June 11, 2009

hair cut


acompany my auty and bring along a ling cut hair today _
i didn't cut but tomorrow
after cut hair then went back and rest _
dude
i had no money to shopping
i found that pavilion got a lot of clothes was cheap and nice
with brand : )
i want bring my loupoh visit next time
i want hang out with mi lam dan na and crazy shopping ! *
something i saw today
it was .. ehem .. so .. what the dude ! *
i saw alex ..
with ? ..
lol .. his new girlfriend ..
i know who is her .. > <
omg .. should happy right ? : )
yeah yeah ~
bless him
yee kei told me he had change
with the sweety month
kao lui sudah geng la ni ! ~ O.o''
aiya .. aiya .. tak dau ape feel sekarang ~
is okay : )
OKAY : )
i did something wrong .. but .. i don't think it was my wrong
because
he force and made me become like that ! ..
i mean
i had problem again with my boy .. not my boy .. is a bastard !
bastard boy !

1 comment:

  1. cool down la....
    yer..
    bring ur lao poh..
    dun bring me...
    讨厌 u...!!!
    blek!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete