Monday, June 8, 2009

yeah ~ : D

do i need to ignore it like before ? ..

same like what i said before at my old blog

it is worst ! : )

so i don't care


some people who donknw me much please shut the fuck up* ..

yaya ~ u all are rubbish in my eye as u say ..

maybe i said like this [ she ] will feel happy abit

because she already think that ~

who care ~ ? : )


people will copied u because ur thing was special or maybe good in their eye ~

but did the people copied all ur style ~ ? ..

funny dude ..

i tot it was just a small thing ~

but then she need said till the word [ bitch ] .. ~? : )

so why i should just ignore like some of her friend who just [ respect ] her like [ follower ]

ya lorh ~ people are dog ! are u r human ~ : )

people are bitch and u r pricess ~ : )

how fake .. don't need to do that ..




need to care of my boy and friend are not important

how fake im to told other that i break with my boy already because i don't want to heard they keep said [ i got boy no friend ] those word

all of them don't like i break with alex then together with eric

before the day x.dou ask me izzit together back or break with him

i keep said we break up already

it was hurt because some of them said such word

how i handle all of your feeling?

my boy relationship and way to treat me was different with u all

and not like u boy that can play or fun with us

and not like other boy who let me do what i really like to do



why i don't wanna to hang out with them after i 2gether with my boy ?..

i got said it before at my old locked blog

it is not because of my boy only !









those word i saw at that blog

thank a lot : )


No comments:

Post a Comment