Wednesday, June 17, 2009

♥ sad and happy

♥ [ happy thing : ) ]
□after tuition until 2:15pm
my belover was waiting outside and sent me back
i felt touch because he came to my school alone in this hot weather
with sweat : P
( he walked wrong way somemore : P )
p/s : boy _ thank to let me know u still appreciate and love me as much as before
♥ [ sad thing : ) ]
argue with dear liing : (

□while walking to taman tun razak
we have a talk about both guy
as she said
im standing on my boy side
and she was standing on her belover side too
i know how mad my boy sometime
i do accept all his bad _ i should right ?
why i get angry suddenly?
you let me felt that i got him no you *
i really felt suffer _
i know you hate him because he did something mad on you
but until now
we both also donknw which is truth and fake right ?
just their guy know
i felt sad because our 1st argue is because of them
i need to trust my boy
but i hope you won't get sad also that is why i told you all that
when you said
所 以 为 了 不 要 有 什 么 事
我 看 我 们 都 是 不 要 什 么 一 起 出 了
so ? what i should do ?

i walk in to garden and sit alone there
tears was drop
because you are my precious friend
he is my love one
you should understand my way


hope everything will be fine
i do love you dear > <





No comments:

Post a Comment