Monday, June 22, 2009

♥ BANG BANG

monday □
the new day in this week : P
i gonna crazy _ im stuck in addmaths and akaun !

today i get sick
better sometime but sometime felt so tired
hoy ling told me i maybe get H1N1 =X
touch wood ! sot der .. she scared me : P

nobody at home and i don't dare go visit doctor myself : (
somemore argue with mummy ~ don't want told her ! hng !

i should stay for kelas tambahan every day meh ~?
i hate it
bored and useless
maybe will get something ~
but i don't want walk out everyday in this hot weather
full with sweat : ( Och !

today walked out with joee
and my boy waiting at bus stop
baobei saw joee and told me she become more 38 and 38 ~
hiak ~ X P ..

i won't overnight outside and play whole night
must control myself
i had promised to him
he do angry : (
and start to working hard
be his guai guai lou poh ~
MAYBE * : P


u know
my home children was so cute !
love them much
i knew somebody do miss them ~ hor ? vicky thong ~ ? XP
my yuan yi so cool ~ : P lolx
aiyer ~ = =



my man ~ XD

No comments:

Post a Comment