Tuesday, June 30, 2009

♥ AH Yu


finally _ maxis line was recover : )
so the happy ! ..
as normal _
im stick with school life with my boubui lam..mi..dan..na
and also my dear jin erl : P
i force myself to stay for tuition class after school > <
hate it
u know ? english tuition class was SUCK ! babe ~ basic and basic grammar she teach us
fine ~ but some class was useful too : D
canteen day coming soon
期 待 ing : D
it was our last year
so i will try my best to reach the target
hope our 5sains 2 will give help all together
( i knew somebody was selfish enough ! dude! )
babe ~ maybe i won't come to school tomorrow
so can't discuss about canteen day with classmate : (
P/S : nothing to write
bless my dear jin erl for tomorrow operation ( haha ~ small stuff ~ )
and joee lou poh got fever ~ bless her too
H1N1 was serious virus
keep yourself clear to avoid it : D
hiak ! X P
with love and care ! mwahx !♥

No comments:

Post a Comment