Tuesday, June 16, 2009

♥_ i love guy !

u know ! : ) CUTE dao boom !□



a normal day
i felt school life started boring _ izzit my boubui lamlam didn't came to school for 2 days?
i didn't enter kelas tambahan again
but tomorrow will enter and take bus to go home
today teacher gave back our result
my english get 66.. felt happy because my english was poor enough : (
and moral result is 68 : P not bad
addmaths , math , chemistry result was ehem*
boleh mati
did't failed but all hanging around 35 ++
okay _ work hard please : P
i had started to tied up my hair
look like guai guai lui ( some of my friend told me )
but i gonna cut my hair next week
i prefer short hair
p / S : 1st day without you _ don't try to hurt me anymore by using ur love tool !
------ ah yu was strong more than u think ! yeah yeah ! X P

1 comment: