Wednesday, January 13, 2010

♥ off day


day off with my boy
went leisure mall had our breakfast ..
sushi king
enjoyed it with him : )
after breakfast
i take away my favorite sushi that i order to darl dou ..
miss her damn (: ♥


after that.. me and my boy went to see movie
old dogs
it was funny
but it is okay* for me only : )
i give ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 4 star(love) to it : P






this part was funny .. the king kong with * ~ XD






after movie .. while waiting for my darl dou break time
me & boy went to starbucks had our drink






( hot caffe americono ) my boy .. it was so so bitter *
( chocolate cream chip ) mine .. taste good ♥ * haha


chocolate bliss ♥






yeah yeah ~
darl dou break time !
we went to eat chicken rice
drinks that we order : ) ♥

this called " nou zhu qiong "

roast chicken ♥
finished with her ~ .. ate too much for today ~ felt vomit ):
darl dou wanted me to take her pic * XD ♥




boy & me ♥

darl dou & me ♥


last ! .. happy day : )






P/s .. darl ye ! next time must date out with u & darl dou together : (
miss u damn too ..

No comments:

Post a Comment