Monday, February 22, 2010

♥ StopWork

I had Stop my work at tesco ~
Bye la
Cosmo Nexus ~



here .. our supervisor ..
guess hhow old she is ~ ?
she smaller than me ~ :)









HeWon'tKnowIPutThisPicture : )



♥ OurLoveRing !






tomorrow need help my dad at DaiMaChoi
hate it damn and damn much
i stop tesco work early because of him
he said no people help out him at there
so as a good girl for him
i need to do so ~
fuck !


yesterday argue with boy
because my dad wanted him to help out also
but boy got his own staff to do
but i was so so selffish
i said " u love me .. why can't do something for me & my family " ?
after argue
i felt that i add too much thing to our love
my family problem sould not add to our love right ?
sorry :(




upload some picture to facebook ♥
Coment please : )


No comments:

Post a Comment