Wednesday, February 3, 2010

♥ rest

Yeah ! Off day ! : )

so darn tired for this few days
i work for full day almost few day
9:30am till 10:30pm ..
wake up 8 above everyday
aikx
hate la ..


thinking on my dad plan
he said he can give me his MyV
but every month i must give spend 500 ++ on that car ..
every thing about the car i must pay myself and so on
6 more year to pay leh !?
how i find a job or time to cover all this
i need to enter college .. i wan job .. i need time too ? ..
Arh ! ..
who can intro me a rich ..good . and sayang me der husband ?
( hiak .. Joke :P )


now i only know .. after scool darn life was so stress ..
many thing need to thing properly
because it call to be " FUTURE ''
sensitive word :P


time to rest :)
i need more rest
people said .. "rest is to walk for a far & long road ~ "



在我的生活中似乎少了点什么
取不回也不舍丢弃

No comments:

Post a Comment