Friday, February 26, 2010

♥ Great day

yesterday
date out with Darl TungSeeYUe at leisure
so in mood
but something happen
i make my boy ATM card stuck in the machine
mean .. he need to make a new ATM card
Sorry for sure
but i was so unhappy
because when i called him to apologize
he said " why u so stupid ! " " u know so ma fan to make a new one ? "
anywhere .. i know im a stupid ..
i know i so ma fan
sorry a fucker ..
hate it
why want to said me stupid wor ..
ever i did something people won't did darn wrong
but not my wrong right ! is that ATM card wrong ..
HMP !



next .. don't care la
ate sushi king with Darl..
she belanja me 1st
because no money : (


then we planed to go Rainie yap house !
Crazy Night ..
so picture upload only
because my line was stuck ! ~~



so happy ... with RainieMeganGaga .. Clover ..Dorris ..& my stupid seeyue Darl !








No comments:

Post a Comment