Tuesday, September 1, 2009

♥_trial 1st day

♥ so darh nervous ! : (

1st day for our trial exam
i felt so nervous : P
hiak ~ ( do u think so ? ) : P



maths paper 1
i only can answer for 25 ++ question ~ ( surely )
felt so regret because i waste my time to play in this holiday > <
but nevermind ~ promise myself to do more and more revision for paper 2 !
i must do it !

bM paper 1 ( karangan )
the tips ah ling and friends gave me in use ~
*gaya hidup sihat perlu menjadi amalan remaja ~
yup ~ i choose this ~
hope every thing will be fine and pls* ~ exam past faster la oii~~


24 hours are not enough but i will try my hard ~
promise~ : )

promise my boy to not out in this 3 weeks ~
i knew he want me to be his good good wife ~
hiak ~ mwah!
: )



♥last ~
ciao for study ~
tomorrow - >> bahasa melayu paper 2 ~
lala ~

No comments:

Post a Comment