Thursday, September 17, 2009

♥ cut hair

lame ~ (:


i do admited that i really lazy to updated
no picture
nothing special

so ?
what should i post ~?

my life was just so ehem *
nothing to say so ~

i just waiting for SPM past
my new life come to me !

i felt bored to my life now
at school .. home ..
i really can't found the feel before ..

ya.. is me don't want to taking out my hand to solve or hold
should not say don't want
is .. 事 情 会 一 次 接 一 次
i don't know how to face thing or maybe feeling



------------ jump over it -------------------



that tan sie ling ! she really bought the watch !!
excusse me ~ so expensive leh !


爱 情 力 量 真 伟 大

O _________o ''

but she must buy to me also when my birthday ~~

saw this ~

so must* buy ! thk yarh : )











today ~ i will go and cut my hair > <
wait for my next post ~ ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment