Friday, May 29, 2009

♥ outing

neway □ singing □ gossip-ing yesterday

something happen yesterday

yesterday atmosphere okay only

see _ that is what i say before _ hard to find back that [ feeling ]

people will change

me too : )

i know i change a lot

i can't accept those word said out and blaming me !

hate that feel to tahan and just keep it in my heart

i have no reason to just ignored ur fucking word right ?

sorry to " play em hei " ..

my friend was there and u keep said out those fucking word

please larh .. play got limit abit ..

DAMN .. O.o ..

i know the gossip-ing will start after that ~

then _ ignore right ? : )

alot of pic take yesterday

upload soon : )

went back with my dear ling ..
and chit chat at mak mak with babies
after that
we planed to swim at my house ~
so ? .. SWIMMING la !
didn't take pic while swimming : P
fucking tired !
sleep and forgot told my boy ~
he just bibaBOOM there ~ : P
p/s : correct my word if my spelling wrong : P
------im poor in english ~

No comments:

Post a Comment