Tuesday, March 16, 2010

♥ Main Choice



After discuss with my dad ,
my main choice for college was Tar College : )
so , today i went there again* for registered with LiingLiing

Piuk ~ is quite far and complicate for me to take so much of transports to my future college
it location was near ZooNegara ..

We take LRT to Masjid Jamek .. after that we take Public Line to Taman Melati , near Wangsa Majur
then take taxi to Tar College
piuk ~

I take diploma of business study for 2 years 4 months
but my main choice was accounting of cause : )
i said it early before *

after this , i hope i can get Financial Accounting cum ACCA , , but hard to get
becauseonly choose 400 student for study that course ..
and the passing percent was 50% only
Hard right ? ><

so , other road was oversea : )
i prefer this
UK for 6 month i think

fine , don't think too much of this 1st
DIploma for business study dulu


hope i make a right choice : )
god bless me




Eric Low , many thing need you to understand and sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment