Saturday, November 28, 2009

♥ Saturday



today ..
went to Low Yat with Yoong , Liing
Yoong wanted to find a IT job ..
i saw someone and i was so excited : P..
he is my EX-daddy .. chester : P ..
but he look more silly .. O.o''
like 200 years didn't see me
em .. he look better now .. look gentle .. not like a " la la zai "
=) .. didn't have a long chat with him ..
because rush to find my boy

after Yoong found his job ..
we went to s.wang gasoline ..
ah B working there & our liing liing wanted to see her dear .






Last .. we come back Midah ..
but we went to DOmino pizza to used up our coupun 
:)



my boy and Yoong come to my house for Ping - Pong

NOw .. all went back home ..









my boy boy .. he start his work tomorrow ..
and bless him will enjoy to it ..
so that he won't give up this job so fast O.o ''
piuk ~

and me ! ..

P.Perakaunan on tuesday !
Physic on thursday ~
chemistry next week

Last .. B.chinese : )


PLS > < .. SPM past faster !

No comments:

Post a Comment