Tuesday, August 18, 2009

♥ stop it

going to siaoz if i saw all that useless blaming again *
can i say enough ? !
how many time i need to said ?


felt proud to myself
because i won't said those sohai* thing
do you knew your word was so ehem* ?..

lady ~ you are not the best
i did't felt proud to your relationship with boy & u also

( i have to admited that i said some over limit thing.. but you too ! * )


------- jump over -------------


felt touching
the 1 i love the most
sammy loupoh ♥ = )
she did something touching my heart again
i do really appreciate to her
although i will ignored her sometime
but when she need me
i also felt unhappy or got my staff to 烦
so i no that mood to 安 慰 her much
and loupoh was understand me
she wont blaming me much about me & my boy
thk and mwahx !*

---------jump over ------------


monday evening
have yum cha session with my darl Dou *
she was so cute * : P
always
nothing big change to her
darl .. love you much ! love and hug ! mwahx^^

No comments:

Post a Comment